SUMMER SCHOOL – ONLINE WORKSHOP SALE!
We have now a variety of on-line video workshops that cater to each ability degree and will be taken at your personal tempo with 24/7 entry. You’ll be able to take the lessons from the consolation of your personal house (you may even watch the teachings within the backyard with a spritz!), and Tilly shall be there to interrupt issues down each step of the way in which, with clear directions. The programs are break up into modules, making it simple to revisit helpful sections in later initiatives.
It’s also Nationwide Stitching Machine day on Sunday thirteenth what higher strategy to have fun your machine than attending to understand it a bit bit higher 🙂
Whether or not that you must discover ways to use your stitching machine or lastly wish to conquer your overlocker (serger), we have now an internet workshop for you!
- Attending to know your machine (together with what to look out for if you do not have one but)
- Threading your machine
- Attending to grips with stitching
- Stitching a easy scarf
- Troubleshooting ideas and learn how to repair your stitching errors
Are you in a stand-off along with your overlocker (serger)? Purchased it to take your stitching expertise to the following degree however discovered your self daunted by all there’s to find out about utilizing it? Enter Tilly, who will mediate and make you the perfect of buddies! You’ll achieve confidence in utilizing your overlocker (serger) and Tilly will present you learn how to get probably the most out of the capabilities. The category covers:
- Threading your machine (each from scratch and the speedy approach)
- Ending seams on woven materials and becoming a member of seams on knit materials
- Navigating curves, corners and loops
- Attending to grips with thread pressure and different settings
- Stitching a rolled hem and lettuce edge
- Troubleshooting widespread points and fixing errors
- Caring in your overlocker
So, you are buddies along with your stitching machine and/or overlocker (serger) and wish to be taught extra about garment stitching and construct your expertise? We have now an awesome vary catering to a number of ranges!
Study a ton of important stitching expertise and enhance your artistic confidence with this beginner-friendly on-line workshop. Tilly will take you step-by-step by all the pieces that you must know to make your personal easy-to-sew, easy-to-wear Lotta gown (sizes UK 6-24 / US 2-20 / EUR 34-52).
You’ll be taught indispensable stitching expertise, reminiscent of:
- Choosing appropriate cloth in your venture
- Reducing and marking your cloth
- Correct seam stitching and ending
- Developing a gown from neckline to hem
- Helpful approach reminiscent of staystitching, understitching, stitching within the ditch and extra!
If you should use a stitching machine and are prepared to begin making your personal garments, this on-line workshop will take you step-by-step by what that you must know. You will be taught important dressmaking expertise whereas stitching up a Dominique skirt (sizes UK 6-24 / US 2-20 / EUR 34-52) that you can be so proud to say you made your self. The workshop covers:
- Utilizing stitching patterns
- Find out how to mark and minimize cloth precisely
- The necessities of clothes building
- Ending your seams
- Making your personal Dominique skirt from begin to end
- Trend extra design particulars
Possibly you’ve a number of initiatives underneath your belt and are feeling able to increase your expertise, however would really like a bit steerage? On this class, Tilly guides you step-by-step by all the pieces that you must know to make your personal elegant Etta gown (sizes UK 6-20 / US 6-16 / EUR 34-48). You’ll be taught indispensable stitching expertise, reminiscent of:
- Find out how to form a fitted gown with darts
- Ideas and tips for inserting a tidy invisible zip
- Find out how to match up seam strains completely
- Creating set-in sleeves and self-lined cap sleeves with sure armholes
- Make placing particulars reminiscent of a V-back collar, fake pockets and kick pleat
Fancy studying to make snug, wearable tops for daily? Scared of stitching stretchy materials and want a serving to hand?
This on-line video workshop provides you with the abilities, data and confidence to stitch stretchy jersey cloth on a daily house stitching machine. The teachings will take you step-by-step by what that you must know when you sew up an Agnes jersey high (sizes UK 6-20 / US 2-16 / EUR 34-48). The category covers:
- Selecting the best cloth
- Find out how to minimize and match jersey simply
- Important stitching methods
- Developing a jersey high
- Stitching various kinds of sleeve
- Create particulars with elastic
- Find out how to assemble a shirt and shirt gown
- Make a neat two-piece collar
- Sew buttonholes with confidence
- Connect shirt sleeves
- Sew gorgeous seam finishes
Are you feeling impressed to begin constructing your stitching expertise? We’ll see you in (digital) class!
Writer: Louise Carmichael